Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to Decorate for a High School Graduation Party..........on a Major Budget

I decided to get creative this year for my son's high school graduation party. No pre-designed, pre-made stuff for us! We were going to forge new trails and come up with our own party decorations.

It seemed to me that decorating with typical kid quotes would be the most fun. Disclaimer: my son did not say ALL of these things.....though he probably thought most of them, if not all. (Sorry, Big Boy) Come to think of it, I have five kids. Put together, they've probably said them all.Correct me if I'm wrong.....but did I see you wince as you remembered saying some of these yourself?

Oh, good, I didn't think so. YOU would never say that!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great chuckle! My two, ages 14 and 12, love to say, "I are home teached." Add a hillbilly accent, and they just make me so proud! ;)

Congratulations to all of you for graduating another!